ALLEGANY COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB)–The Allegany County Department of Health is reporting a total of 52 deaths from COVID-19.
Seventeen deaths are reported from the Houghton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, twenty-two deaths are associated with the Highland Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center and eight deaths are reported from the Wellsville Manor Center. The other five deaths are from the community with one being previously reported in March.
The following chart shows a break down of COVID positive cases among the nursing centers:
All five nursing homes are working with the New York State Department of Health and the ACDOH to complete contact tracing for any COVID-19 positive employees.
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- NYS Budget Director holds post-budget address Q&A
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- Catholic Charities sets goal of $10 million for Appeal 2021
- Catholic Health administers 10,000 first doses of COVID-19 vaccine