BELMONT, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Allegany County Health Department said they will not allow the “Test to Stay” option in schools.
This option allows students who are exposed to COVID-19 to present a negative COVID test instead of having to quarantine. County health officials say the decision was made after careful consideration and feedback from school districts.
The Allegany County Health Department added that it will look at this option again in January.
- Canisius High School gives back to WNY through drive-up food drive
- Akron High School students returning to school in-person earlier than planned due to looser quarantine rules
- Best ways to help your kid focus on their homework
- Summer’s almost over, don’t miss these deals on back-to-school essentials for K-12
- Evolution of the trapper keeper