ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills and Sabres are now requiring everyone five and up to provide proof of vaccination when attending games and other events at Highmark Stadium and KeyBank Center, including Bandits games.
The new policy was introduced on Wednesday morning and takes effect immediately.
But the difference between this and the policy for everyone else is that people ages 5-11 only need one shot. Visitors who are 12 and up must be fully vaccinated.
- Tax season is underway but this year’s filing may look different
- FBI’s Buffalo office looking for potential victims of Snapchat nude photo extortion scam
- Former New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver dies
- Sheldon Silver, NY power broker sent to prison, dead at 77
- Reports: Giants request second interview with Bills OC Brian Daboll