(WIVB) — Pregnant women infected with COVID-19 may face a greater risk of complications.
A study in Israel tracking more than 2,000 women found those with symptomatic COVID-19 were more likely to experience gestational diabetes and heavier bleeding during delivery.
Their babies were at a higher risk of respiratory complications.
- Anti-vaccination mandate protesters try to storm doors at Barclays Center in Brooklyn
- Governor Hochul provides Sunday coronavirus update
- FDA says Pfizer COVID vaccine looks effective for young kids
- Wegmans begins offering Moderna, J&J COVID-19 booster shots
- School districts across WNY weigh in on potential vaccine approval for students as young as 5