(WIVB) — Pregnant women infected with COVID-19 may face a greater risk of complications.
A study in Israel tracking more than 2,000 women found those with symptomatic COVID-19 were more likely to experience gestational diabetes and heavier bleeding during delivery.
Their babies were at a higher risk of respiratory complications.
- Five takeaways from the big COVID-19 ‘lab leak’ story
- Despite reduced masking requirement, WNY won’t see change
- Masks off as NY DOH releases new COVID-19 guidelines
- Hundreds of thousands of kids didn’t go back to school after worst of COVID, analysis finds
- COVID still an emergency but nearing key immunity level, WHO says