(WIVB) — CVS Health is now offering the Pfizer booster shots for those who are eligible.
The announcement comes after the Center for Disease Control and Prevention approved the shot Friday.
375 locations across New York State are already offering the third shot. Boosters are recommended for people over 65 and younger adults at high risk for severe COVID-19.
It’s also authorized for high-risk workers, like those in healthcare.
Eligible people can sign up for the booster by clicking here.
- CDC advisers clear the way for Moderna and J&J boosters, ‘mix & match’ shots
- Two #VaxToSchool clinics to take place at BOCES facility in Sanborn
- Will new variants of the coronavirus keep appearing?
- New Siena Poll shows how New York residents feel about COVID
- White House prepares to roll out vaccines for children 5 to 11