(WIVB) — New data from the American Academy of Pediatrics shows more than 20 percent of COVID-19 cases reported last week were among children.
Cases in kids have exploded since July, from about 38,000 reported weekly to more than 200,000.
Almost five million children have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Moderna vaccine is most effective against hospitalization from COVID-19, CDC study finds
- Can landlords force a ‘vaccinate or get out’ ultimatum? Depends on circumstances
- Infectious disease expert Dr. John Crane speaks on FDA Pfizer booster shot decision
- What comes next after FDA panel’s rejection of Pfizer’s third booster shot?
- Theater fans have mixed opinions on Shea’s vaccine requirement