(WIVB) — The FDA is expected to hold a public hearing to review Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot for children.
Kids make up about 30 percent of new infections. That’s why medical leaders say once the Pfizer vaccine is approved for emergency use, parents should get their kids vaccinated right away.
Clinical trials found Pfizer’s shot nearly 100 percent effective, with no impact on puberty or fertility.
Like adults, kids had a few days of cold-like symptoms after the shot.
- Newly discovered Comet Leonard to fly by Earth in once-in-a-lifetime event: Here’s how to see it
- Governor Hochul provides Saturday coronavirus update
- Plumber at Joel Osteen’s church finds stash of cash, checks in wall; police say it may be linked to 2014 theft
- Crime Stoppers offering up $2,500 for information on Jamestown homicide
- Pic of ‘Santa’ getting concealed handgun permit prompts outrage on Twitter