(WIVB) — Pfizer says a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine can “strongly” boost one’s protection against the Delta variant of the virus, according to CNN.
The company posted new data which suggests antibody levels against the Delta variant in adults ages 18 to 55 are five times greater than those who just have two doses of the shot.
It’s greater than elevenfold for folks 65 to 85.
- NYS Quitline provides resources to help young adults become tobacco-free
- Two shot on Goodyear Ave. Saturday afternoon
- Family-run vineyard in Niagara County harvesting grapes and fun this season
- Governor Hochul announces state actions to address school bus driver shortage
- New Yorkers encouraged to take advantage of ‘Free Fishing Day’