(WIVB) — COVID-19 does not appear to affect the lung function of young people, according to a new study.
Researchers in Sweden looked at a group of patients with an average age of 22.
They found no statistically significant difference between the lung function of those who had the virus and those who hadn’t.
The researchers did say more research is needed on asthma sufferers.
- WNY health experts support booster shots for people most at risk for covid
- Governor Hochul provides Sunday coronavirus update
- Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections
- Niagara Falls Church is on a mission to dispel COVID-19 misinformation
- Governor Hochul provides Saturday coronavirus update