BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A CDC map of the United States shows many parts of New York as hot spots for cases of COVID-19.
On Friday afternoon, Dr. Thomas Russo from the University at Buffalo’s Jacobs School of Medicine joined us to discuss it.
Watch our interview with him in the video above.
- WATCH: Retired Buffalo police officer Aaron Salter to be laid to rest
- Parkland survivor says Texas shooting gave him flashbacks
- Alden man pleads guilty in Jan. 6 riot case
- Buffalo 5/14 Survivors’ Fund steering committee co-chairs announced
- Former Buffalo police officer pleads guilty to domestic violence