BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The latest reports from the American Cancer Society show major progress against the leading cause of cancer death in the United States — lung cancer.
Dr. Andrew Hyland, chair of the Department of Health Behavior at Roswell Park and director of the New York State Smokers Quitline, joined us on News 4 at 5:30 to talk about the progress and more.
Watch the full interview in the video player above.
New on WIVB.com
- Anne Heche dead at 53; actress removed from life support after organs harvested
- 9-year-old boy found after going missing in Niagara Falls
- Simona Halep wins 3rd National Bank title, Pegula and partner win doubles
- Motorcyclist injured in Chautauqua County crash
- 2 brothers dead after car crashes into North Carolina Hardee’s