BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Another group is spreading Christmas joy across the area.
Kwame Heru and Orlando Toussaint created the group Divine Presence and handed out over 100 meals to people in the area. The event was held at Johnnie B. Wiley Sports Pavilion on Jefferson Avenue in Buffalo. Group organizers say this event started in New York City but they wanted to bring it to Western New York.
New on WIVB.com
- School bus issues continue for parents and students at BPS
- 12-Day Passes for this year’s Erie County Fair go on sale Feb. 8
- Super Bowl odds: Gold hiding in 49ers’ futures?
- Water and structural problems just some of the issues Tuscarora School wants the state to fix
- ‘Ice Thickness Guide’: Facts on frozen lakes & what to do in cold water