HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) — Santa Claus is coming to town… but this time without his reindeer
Santa pulled into the Village of Hamburg’s historic Erie Railroad Depot. this morning. Once he unloaded the presents, Mr. and Mrs. Claus took photos with children. The train arrival was coordinated by Rick Fisher, the owner of Artcraft Toy Trains. He said this is what Christmas is all about.
“Well, trains and Christmas, I mean there’s nothing like trains and Santa Claus that screams, ‘Merry Christmas,’ you know?” said Fisher. “It’s really great”
This is the 21st year that Santa has taken the tracks into Hamburg.
New on WIVB.com
- Catholic Charities to reveal goal of 2022 Appeal on Wednesday
- Buffalo airport snow record for January 17 nearly doubles
- NY Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. exhibition receives record-breaking number of submissions
- NHL Black Hockey History Tour coming to Buffalo in March
- Rochester family attacked with hockey stick near Blue Cross Arena