UPDATE (Dec. 10) Santa Land has been canceled as a precaution due to the anticipated high wind weather event, the Erie County Department of Parks and Recreation announced Friday.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A local holiday favorite is making its big return this weekend.
Santa Land is back at Chestnut Ridge Park, but it looks a little different.
The annual event had to be canceled last year because of the pandemic. This time around, it will be a drive-thru adventure, with stops for giveaways, demonstrations, and of course, good ol’ St. Nick.
There will be refreshments sold so families can enjoy them in their cars. Santa Land is this Saturday from 10 to 4 p.m., and is free to attend.
- Lancers topple Vikings 95-90 in OT classic
- St. Mary’s girls move to 5-1 in Monsignor Martin play, top Nichols 76-55
- 31 school districts pen letter to Gov. Hochul asking for pandemic exit strategy
- North Tonawanda man pleads guilty to child pornography charge
- Crane Library construction almost complete