BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo mayoral candidate India Walton said her car has been towed.
In a Facebook post, Walton says she was late on some parking tickets, and her inspection was expired. We’re told the cost of the tickets came to $670.
She goes on to hint that the towing may have been an act of retribution by City of Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown.
“Today is another example of Ms. Walton’s failure to take responsibility for anything – there is always someone else to blame or a conspiracy around the corner,” said Conor Hurley, Campaign Manager of Brown for Buffalo. “Breaking the law is not ‘my bad…but’ over and over. If you don’t follow the law, you can’t be expected to uphold it.”
Read the full Facebook post below:
India Walton-Byron Brown Mayoral Race
- Byron Brown defends his tax increase after criticizing India Walton’s smaller proposal
- Poll worker accused of stamping Mayor Brown’s name on numerous ballots
- Former Erie County Legislator Betty Jean Grant charged after video incident at polling place
- Write-ins are counted: Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown wins reelection, defeating India Walton
- Buffalo mayor race: 99% of first write-in votes counted are for Byron Brown