BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The decision about whether Mayor Byron Brown will be on the ballot this November is still in the courts.
Political analyst Len Lenihan joined Jacquie Walker to touch on the political implications of this ongoing court battle.
Lenihan has served as an Erie County legislator, Democratic Party chairman, and more recently, a county elections commissioner.
Watch Len Lenihan’s full analysis in the video player above.
India Walton-Byron Brown Mayoral Race
- Byron Brown endorsed by IATSE Local 121
- Michelle Brown, wife of Mayor, to demonstrate Byron Brown stamps
- Buffalo’s India Walton-Byron Brown race for mayor heats up with less than a month to election day
- India Walton speaks out after her car was towed
- Mayoral candidate Walton wants to make large part of Kensington Expressway made into tunnel