BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The University at Buffalo is hosting a campus dining and shops jobs fair.
There will be one-on-one interviews for all positions from supervisors to line cooks. The interviews are from 2 – 7 p.m. on Jan. 11 at the Walden Galleria near the Apple Store.
UB says they will be hiring on the spot.
New on WIVB.com
- Infectious disease specialist weighs in on mask mandates
- IRS issues several tips to avoid tax season fraud
- COVID anti-vaxxers more prone to depression, study shows
- Upcoming second annual ‘Icecycle’ event projected to raise more than $180K for Roswell Park
- Bills GM Brandon Beane echos comments about keeping Josh Allen ‘in the loop’ on potential OC hire