4 firefighters injured in fire near ECMC

News

Buffalo firefighters went to the scene of a three-alarm fire at a home near ECMC on Friday morning.

The fire began around 10 a.m. on Dewey Ave.

Officials say it started on the second floor, and spread to the home’s attic.

A stove was identified as the cause of the fire, as officials say the gas may have been left on.

The fire caused $265,000 in damage. The American Red Cross is helping two adults.

Four firefighters were injured, but none of their injuries appear to be serious.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss