BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)–Police are investigating a shooting on Buffalo’s East Side Monday.
Police say a 68-year-old man was shot just after 7:40 p.m. on the 100 block of Eller Avenue. He was transported to Erie County Medical Center and is listed in serious condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Throwback Buffalo: AFC Championship game Bills vs. Bengals
- Biden signs 10 virus orders, requires masks to travel
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Border wall construction goes on in spite of Biden mandate to stop it