OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
The clip has been viewed over 63,000 times.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction however as he made par on the hole.
- Hutton notches 2nd straight shutout, Sabres beat Kings 3-0
- Spanberger and other gun-owning legislators urge Senate to vote on bipartisan gun bills passed by House
- Falcons cap off fantastic regular season with 36-6 win over Burgard
- Lockport man arrested by BPD for fleeing from officer
- Report: Locker room videos of Limestone College female athletes posted to porn site