AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) – Incumbent Brian Kulpa (D) beat out his challenger, Jay DiPasquale (R) Tuesday night in the election for Amherst town supervisor.
Kulpa won with about 57 percent of the vote.
It will be Kulpa’s second term as town supervisor.
In an interview with WIVB last month, Kulpa said his plans for a second term are to continue the development he’s focused on throughout his first term.
- Who would become Buffalo mayor if Byron Brown resigned?
- Casilio defends speaking to organization designated as ‘antigovernment’ group by Southern Poverty Law Center
- Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz says he won’t run again if re-elected in November
- Poloncarz’s challenger files ethics complaint against him
- Erie County Executive candidates Poloncarz, Casilio to debate at News 4