BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A donation drive that began nine years ago as a donation drive to deliver care packages in baggies has turned into an annual tradition.
The Stuff the Sneakers Campaign has turned into the mission of helping community members in need of basic necessities.
On this week’s Sweet Buffalo Monday, campaign founder Melissa Frawley and Kim LaRussa joined News 4 at 7 to talk about it.
You can watch the full segment above. For a link to donate, visit the Found It On 4 tab.
Latest Local News
- NHL Pride Night controversy: Lyubushkin sits out, fears Russian retribution
- After 80 years, it’s the end of the road for Hamburg’s Braymiller’s Lanes
- Local bar to give back to kids on Dyngus Day
- Man pleads guilty to stealing credit card info from Wegmans customers
- Eight Days of Hope looking for volunteers to come to Mississippi
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.