A man is facing drug charges following a raid on Buffalo’s east side, according to a news release from the Erie County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff Timothy Howard said the Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit, along with the BPD narcotics unit, raided a residence at 15 Olga Place on Wednesday, November 7th.
Law enforcement found thirty marijuana plants, loose marijuana, and an AK-47 loaded with thirty rounds of ammunition inside the home.
Angel Montes, 36, was arrested and charged with the following:
– criminal possession of a weapon
– criminal possession of a weapon, ammunition feeding device
– criminal possession of marijuana, more than 16-ounces
– criminal possession of a firearm
– unlawfully growing cannabis.
Montes is a previously convicted felon, according to the Sheriff’s Office.