BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park is honoring the 81st anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Veterans and community members are invited to attend a special remembrance ceremony at the Naval Park. The American Legion Donovan Post will join the ceremony with a rifle team and Taps bugler.
- Chiefs top Bengals on last-second kick
- Hurts, Eagles soar into Super Bowl
- What three hard-line conservatives plan to do with their seats on the Rules Committee
- ‘Avatar 2’ continues dominance, tops box office for 7th straight weekend
- Barrett Strong, founding Motown artist known for ‘Money,’ dies at 81