BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man has been indicted on charges of aggravated vehicular homicide.
The charges against 29-year-old Marcus Edwards stem from an incident where two people were killed this past summer.
On July 31, around 1 a.m., prosecutors say Marcus Edwards was driving drunk when he crashed into another vehicle on Bailey Avenue, killing the two occupants.
On Tuesday morning, Edwards was arraigned on a sealed indictment and remanded without bail.
It’s not clear when he’ll be back in court, but if convicted, Edwards faces up to 25 years in prison.
- Bandits lose in Colorado, decisive game of NLL Finals in Buffalo on Saturday night
- Trump escalates attacks on judges amid increasing legal scrutiny
- Ramaswamy embraces ‘outsider’ label as he takes on Trump
- Veterans honored in service at Forest Lawn Cemetery
- Reparations for climate change? Some think oil companies should pay
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.