BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say they are investigating an accident that occurred Friday morning.
Just before 8:40 a.m., officers responded to South Park and Tifft Street where they say two vehicles were involved in an accident. They say one vehicle rolled over in the accident.
A mother and child were transported to local hospitals. The mother was transported to ECMC and treated for non-life threatening injuries. The child was transported to Oishei Children’s Hospital to be checked out.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Woman sues Kraft Heinz for $5M, says mac and cheese preparation isn’t as advertised
- What to know about the pause on student debt relief
- Hamburg businesses pick up the pieces more than a week after historic snowstorm
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports
- 6 ways to boost your credit card rewards this holiday season