BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Tuesday morning on Wake Up!, political consultant Jack O’Donnell joined us to discuss what President Biden’s visit means for Buffalo in wake of the mass shooting that killed 10 people and injured three others.
Hear what O’Donnell shared in the video player above and see the schedule for Biden’s visit to Buffalo here.
Buffalo Supermarket Mass Shooting
- Domestic Extremism & Violence task force to launch in Erie County by 2023
- Last day for donations to 5/14 Survivors Fund
- Community town hall to be held, reimagining Tops on Jefferson Avenue
- While referencing Tops mass shooting, Biden calls for assault weapons ban
- VP Harris to visit WNY for second time since Tops mass shooting