BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Monday morning on Wake Up!, we were joined by psychiatrist Dr. Wendy Weinstein from BryLin.
During her appearance, Dr. Weinstein discussed help that’s available for the community following Saturday’s devastating white supremacist terror attack that left 10 people dead and three others injured.
“We’re not at a point yet where we’re ready to heal…This is very normal,” Dr. Weinstein said. “What we want is for people to be able to listen to each other.”
Hear what else Dr. Weinstein shared in the interview above.
Buffalo Supermarket Mass Shooting
- Biden signs landmark gun measure, says ‘lives will be saved’
- House passes landmark gun violence legislation, sends bill to Biden
- SCOTUS overturns NY conceal to carry law, leaders react
- “Buffalo Black Billion” to invest in Jefferson Ave. after Fruit Belt revitalization
- Body armor law in NY does not include vest worn by gunman in Tops shooting
Melanie Orlins is an anchor and reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2017. See more of her work here.
Kelsey Anderson is an award-winning anchor and reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2018. See more of her work here.