BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — In remembrance of the victims of the Tops mass shooting, events are taking place in Buffalo from Thursday through Saturday.
The educational conference is called “Pursuit of tRuth,” named for shooting victim Ruth Whitfield, the 86-year-old mother of former Buffalo Fire Commissioner Garnell Whitfield.
A full schedule of events happening at Buffalo State University and the Buffalo History Museum can be found here.
- ‘I don’t think she would’ve survived’: West Seneca police officer buys A/C unit for 81-year-old woman
- ‘You guys got involved,’ Call 4 Action helps get bogus school bus citation voided
- Daytime Buffalo: June 2, 2023
- Western New York veterans receive long-overdue honor
- Buffalo Greek Festival taking place this weekend
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
Hope Winter is a reporter and multimedia journalist who has been part of the News 4 team since 2021. See more of her work here.