BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Following up on a successful summer concert season in 2015, Canalside organizers announced their lineup of 12 artists visiting the stage this summer.
Featuring artists the likes of Public Enemy and Shakey Graves, the summer season — Thursdays from June 9 through Aug. 25 — is guaranteed to be jamming at Canalside.
The free series attracted tens of thousands last year, and locals even saw celebrities get in on the mix in the VIP section, tickets for which can be purchased for $35 each. Each concert begins at 6 p.m.
The lineup includes:
- Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires on June 9
- Frank Turner with special guests July Talk on June 16
- Public Enemy on June 23
- Frankie Ballard on June 30
- Dweezil Zappa plays Frank Zappa July 7
- Shakey Graves and Preservation Hall Jazz Band and Wild Child on July 14
- The Arcs and Mariachi Flor De Toloache July 21
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra plays a “Tribute to David Bowie” on July 28
- Tritonal on Aug. 4
- Lowest of the Low and Serena Ryder on Aug. 11
- T-Pain with Flow Tribe on Aug. 18
- Claypool Lennon Delirium on Aug. 25
Canalside released a hype video, announcing the free concert series. Watch the video below, or click here if in the News 4 App.