TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- Winning Lottery Numbers from 6/2/20
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Young man’s good deed brings sense of hope to Queen City
- Amazon offers employees 10 days of backup child care
- Facebook employees stage a virtual walkout after Zuckerberg fails to take action against Trump’s posts