WASHINGTON (WKRG) — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is self-quarantined after coming in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Rep. Gaetz is not experiencing symptoms, the congressman tweeted, adding that he was tested for coronavirus on Monday and expects results soon.
The congressman made headlines last week for wearing a gas mask to a House vote on coronavirus funding.
Several other lawmakers, including Senator Ted Cruz and Representatives Paul Gosar and Doug Collins, have also self-quarantined.
- Niagara County moving POD vaccine operations to North Tonawanda
- Oneida Co. Executive pitches idea of Bisons playing in Utica area
- Bonnies remain in control heading into final regular season games
- Snow sculptor’s latest work gives back to Make-A-Wish WNY
- Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown endorsed by Erie County Democratic Committee