BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police confirmed to News 4 that a 12-year-old boy is accused of robbing a bank on Friday.
At approximately 11:30 a.m., the boy reportedly entered an M&T Bank branch on Jefferson Avenue where he passed a note to a teller demanding cash, according to authorities.
The boy reportedly left with a small amount of cash.
Police say they took the boy into custody on East Utica Street. They say the boy didn’t display a weapon.
Due to his age, the boy’s name has not been released. He was charged with robbery in the third degree.
- 3 amazing things your new car can do — if you let it
- Holiday Valley to close slopes Monday to Thursday due to forecast
- FDA approves most expensive drug yet at $3.5 million per dose
- Man allegedly threatens woman with a razor on JetBlue flight
- 2 kids fatally stabbed in New York, mother in custody, police say