NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB)- An 18-year-old man is dead after a Tuesday afternoon shooting in Niagara Falls.
According to a spokesperson for the city, it happened just after 1:30 p.m. on 19th Street and Welch Avenue. The man was shot several times while sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car.
He was taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center Emergency Room where he later died from his injuries.
Police say the suspect left the scene on foot and have not released any further information at this time.
- Home cultivation of medical marijuana begins
- Tracking the Tropics: How Hurricane Hunters helped track Ian
- ‘Scrubs’ writer-producer arrested again on rape allegations
- Local fifth grader with juvenile arthritis raises money for a cure
- Man trying to do handstand falls from Myrtle Beach hotel’s 15th-floor balcony, dies