NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB)- An 18-year-old man is dead after a Tuesday afternoon shooting in Niagara Falls.
According to a spokesperson for the city, it happened just after 1:30 p.m. on 19th Street and Welch Avenue. The man was shot several times while sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car.
He was taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center Emergency Room where he later died from his injuries.
Police say the suspect left the scene on foot and have not released any further information at this time.
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Man with 24 license suspensions arrested in Grand Island
- New York ranked 2021’s 2nd worst state to retire
- Father of 2 abducted children facing kidnapping, burglary, robbery charges
- WGN America to rebrand as NewsNation with launch of new shows in March