ALLEGANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 21-year-old motorcyclist died in a two-vehicle collision in the town of Allegany on Monday morning, New York State Police announced.
After an investigation, officers concluded that motorcyclist Razvan Tuduc, of North Collins, was traveling northbound on Buffalo Road and failed to negotiate a turn. The motorcycle then crossed into the oncoming traffic lane, hitting a pickup truck head-on.
Tuduc was pronounced deceased at the scene. The Cattaraugus County Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct an autopsy.
The occupants of the pickup truck were not injured.
- El Niño officially arrives early: What it means for 2023 weather
- Florida man contracts flesh-eating bacteria after being bitten by person at family function
- Supreme Court strikes down Alabama congressional map in victory for voting rights advocates
- Pro-Pence super PAC targets Trump over Jan. 6 in first ad
- Josh Allen to meet with fans at EA Sports Madden celebration event
Grant Ashley is an intern with News 4. He is currently studying political science and Spanish at the University at Buffalo.