BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 21-year-old man from Buffalo was shot Sunday afternoon on Hudson Street in the Queen City.
Buffalo Police said the shooting happened just before 1:30 p.m. on the 100 block of Hudson Street.
The 21-year-old was taken by ambulance to Erie County Medical Center for treatment and is listed in stable condition.
If you have any information about the shooting, Buffalo Police ask you to text or call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Sheriff: Batavia woman facing felonies after unlawfully collecting nearly $8,000 in SNAP benefits
- Niagara Falls police make arrests after man dies in barbershop earlier this month
- Genesee County man charged with killing father after body found in home
- NYSP: Drunk PA man with 3 children in vehicle involved in hit-and-run
- Elmira police accuse Lockport man of deadly stabbing; victim identified as Lockport woman