BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 21-year-old man from Buffalo was shot Sunday afternoon on Hudson Street in the Queen City.
Buffalo Police said the shooting happened just before 1:30 p.m. on the 100 block of Hudson Street.
The 21-year-old was taken by ambulance to Erie County Medical Center for treatment and is listed in stable condition.
If you have any information about the shooting, Buffalo Police ask you to text or call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Patrick Ryan is an award-winning reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2020. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
- Salamanca killer to be released on parole
- Man charged in Chautauqua County kidnapping resulting in death cold case
- Judge denies request for order to vacate Elmwood Heights, A.G.’s Office intervenes
- Cheektowaga man pleads guilty in shooting that killed 3-year-old, injured three others
- Enough fentanyl to kill 23,000 people found during Niagara Falls search