BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man is in stable condition after he was shot Friday night in the Queen City.
Buffalo Police say the 26-year-old man was shot near Northumberland and Kensington Avenue. The man was taken to Erie County Medical Center for treatment in a personal vehicle.
He’s listed in stable condition.
Buffalo Police ask if you have information to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Wyoming County man convicted in string of 15 robberies across WNY
- Crime Stoppers offering $5,000 for information on E. Delavan shooting
- 61-year-old Williamsville man arrested on child pornography charge
- Buffalo teen accused of bringing illegal loaded handgun to Walden Galleria appears in court
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $5,000 in shooting of 17-year-old in Buffalo