BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 26-year-old Buffalo man was shot and wounded in the Queen City on New Year’s Eve.
Buffalo Police said the shooting happened before 10:30 p.m. near Sycamore Street and Oberlin Avenue.
The 26-year-old showed up at Erie County Medical Center in a civilian vehicle for treatment and was listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- Super Bowl odds: Gold hiding in 49ers’ futures?
- Water problems, structural problems, leaking walls and broken windows are just a few of the issues Tuscarora School wants the state to fix
- ‘Ice Thickness Guide’: Facts on frozen lakes & what to do in cold water
- Chiefs fan thanks Travis Kelce’s mom for raising him
- Former Bills TE Lee Smith retires