BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 27-year-old Buffalo man is in critical condition after he was shot on Koons Avenue Saturday night.
Buffalo Police say the man showed up at Erie County Medical Center in a civilian vehicle with gunshot wounds. We’re told the shooting happened on the 200 block of Koons Avenue in Buffalo.
If you have information about the shooting, you’re asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Cattaraugus County man arrested at home after child sex abuse investigation
- Robert Durst sentenced to life in prison for murdering friend Susan Berman
- Brockport man charged in January 6 Capitol insurrection in custody
- Former Williamsville South track coach appears in court for allegedly exchanging sexual texts with a minor
- Alex Murdaugh charged with taking insurance money in maid’s death