BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 28-year-old man from Buffalo was shot on Sears Avenue Sunday morning and rushed to the hospital.
A Buffalo Police spokesperson said the man was wounded on the first block of Sears Street just before 3:30 a.m. and was taken to Erie County Medical Center by ambulance.
The 28-year-old is in stable condition.
If you have information about this shooting, you’re asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Lancaster Police report three stolen vehicles in the village Friday night
- Family calling for justice in 2017 unsolved death case
- Three individuals arrested on felony weapons charge, 16-year-old shot
- 23-year-old Buffalo man indicted for string of alleged armed robberies
- Crime Stoppers offering up $2,500 for information on Jamestown homicide