BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 28-year-old man from Buffalo was shot on Sears Avenue Sunday morning and rushed to the hospital.
A Buffalo Police spokesperson said the man was wounded on the first block of Sears Street just before 3:30 a.m. and was taken to Erie County Medical Center by ambulance.
The 28-year-old is in stable condition.
If you have information about this shooting, you’re asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Patrick Ryan is an award-winning reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2020. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
- Buffalo man pleads guilty to leaving scene after running over, killing 10-year-old
- Man arraigned for harassment after yelling racist slurs outside Cheektowaga Aldi
- Salamanca killer Edward Kindt released from prison on parole
- ‘Without those strict and intensive guidelines, it won’t fair well’: Expert says Salamanca killer will need supervision and counseling no matter where he ends up when released
- Steve Pigeon wants DA Flynn disqualified from prosecuting rape case for alleged conflicts