BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 28-year-old Buffalo man is recovering after being shot Saturday afternoon.
BPD said the man was shot just after 2 p.m. near William Gaiter Parkway and Warwick Avenue. He was taken by ambulance to Erie County Medical Center for treatment. He’s in stable condition.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Josh Duggar defense team files motion for acquittal or new trial
- Erie County drops charges against man already serving time setting May 2020 City Hall fire
- Batavia police partner with Crime Stoppers in search for wanted man
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $2,500 for information on man with 4 warrants
- Lackawanna man arraigned in deadly Dona Street hit and run