BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 30-year-old Buffalo woman is recovering after she was shot inside an apartment complex Saturday afternoon.
Buffalo Police said the woman was shot in the arm inside the complex just after 3 p.m. in the 300 block of Perry Street.
She was taken to Erie County Medical Center for treatment and was listed in stable condition.
BPD asks anyone with information on the shooting to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- 2008 vs. 2022 Beijing Olympics: No lofty promises this time
- Bills won’t make decision on potential replacement for Brian Daboll without Josh Allen
- WATCH: Governor Hochul Updates New Yorkers on State’s Progress Combating COVID-19
- Fat Bob’s Smokehouse to donate 17 percent of sales today, Sunday to Patricia Allen Fund
- Jeopardy! to feature WNY native on Tuesday night