BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 45-year-old man from Buffalo was rushed to the hospital Saturday afternoon after he was shot on Fillmore Avenue.
A Buffalo Police spokesperson said the man was shot on the 700 block of Fillmore Avenue around 4:30 p.m.
An ambulance took him to Erie County Medical Center for treatment, where he’s listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- Cuomo attorney: AG James biased on sexual harassment report due to political ambition
- Vaccine mandate for NYC city workers starts Nov. 1, includes $500 bonus
- US Marshals allegedly ambushed Brian Laundrie lookalike on Appalachian Trail
- ‘I feel a paw on my lap’: St. Louis Cardinals prospect bitten by bear while bow hunting
- Buffalo man accused of trying to kill person in parked vehicle indicted