BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police are investigating after a man was shot on Minnesota Avenue Wednesday night.
Just after 10:20 p.m., officers were dispatched for a call of shots fired in the 300 block of Minnesota Avenue.
A 49-year-old man was shot in the arm while inside a home, Buffalo Police said.
He was taken to Erie County Medical Center where he was treated and released.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- ‘Raining fish’ that fell from sky in Texas were vomited by birds, researchers claim
- Biden signs landmark gun measure: ‘Lives will be saved’
- Biden signs landmark gun measure, says ‘lives will be saved’
- Ohio man charged for transporting guns to NYS
- Police: Kenmore man arrested for DWI after crashing into four vehicles