BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man was arrested in connection to a shooting that occurred at the intersection of Bailey and Kermit Avenues, the Buffalo Police Department announced Thursday.
Following an investigation by the Gun Violence Unit, Andrew Bostic, 59, was identified as a suspect in the Oct. 23 shooting where a 52-year-old woman was injured. The victim was taken to ECMC for treatment and was released. According to police, Bostic was identified and taken into custody on Wednesday.
Bostic has been charged with one count of assault in the first degree.
- White House launches data dashboard for non-fatal opioid overdoses
- ‘A positive step’: Seneca Nation president reacts to NYSED Native American mascot memo
- Texas House Republicans release border security plan
- Josh Allen: Elbow injury will affect him for ‘foreseeable future’
- Local surgeon talks Von Miller injury, road to recovery