BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say they are investigating a shooting that occurred overnight.
Police say a 20-year-old Buffalo man arrived at ECMC just after 12:30 a.m. after being struck by gunfire in the leg area. Police say the victim is listed in stable condition.
According to police, detectives are investigating if the shooting occurred in the vicinity of East Delavan Avenue and Bailey Avenue.
Anyone with any information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 716-847-2255.
- Sabres stumbling to one of worst home records in history
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- Election results: Kevin Peterson, Rob Hefner re-elected as Mayors of Depew, Blasdell
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.