BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 28-year-old Buffalo man was arrested on DWI charges Friday night after crashing his vehicle into an Elmwood Avenue building.
The crash happened around 10:20 p.m. on the 1100 block of Elmwood.
Buffalo Police say the driver, whose name hasn’t been released, is facing various charges, including DWI.
- Two Buffalo Police officers injured after man hits patrol car
- Woman faces charges in connection to January 2020 Kilhoffer St. arson
- Police: Loaded gun, numerous drugs lead to charges against Amherst man
- Sheriff: 1.5 kilograms of cocaine found in home of Tonawanda man
- 17-year-old girl dead after shooting on corner of Lisbon and Bailey in Buffalo