TONWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man has been found guilty of murder after stabbing a man.
The Erie County District Attorney says Jevon Gaiter stabbed 59-year-old Mark Bottita in September 2019. It happened near Vulcan and Tonawanda streets.
Bottita collapsed outside a convenience store and was declared dead at the scene. Gaiter faces 25 years to life in prison.
New on WIVB.com
- Shea’s to begin requiring COVID vaccines for kids 5+ starting in February
- New York requests additional $1.6 billion in emergency rental assistance
- U.S. DOT unveils new plan to reduce road deaths
- China demands US halt Olympics ‘interference’
- Multiple historic Erie County Park structures have been renovated through first phase of RENEW plan