BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man will spend a little more than two years in prison for his role in a fentanyl trafficking ring.
On Tuesday, Christopher Cook was sentenced to 30 months behind bars.
Law enforcement officials say an investigation of Cook and three other people in the Broadway neighborhood began in 2019.
Investigators made 40 purchases of fentanyl, heroin and other drugs from the group. The other suspects have been convicted and are awaiting sentencing.
More Crime Stories
- Jamestown man could spend 25 years in prison for 2017 stabbing
- Neighbors react to shooting in Amherst: ‘It’s scary’
- Batavia man charged with assault, accused of beating and seriously injuring another person
- Authorities offer reward for information after lasers are pointed at airplanes coming to Buffalo airport
- Average prices of gas in NY and US are down, but not in Buffalo