BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man is expected to be OK after he was shot in the foot late Friday afternoon, police said.
Police say they responded to the call just before 5 p.m. Friday to the 200 block of Oakmont Avenue, where the 19-year-old male had been shot. He was transported to ECMC.
The incident is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
- Buffalo’s youngest Black filmmaker, a Buff State senior, to screen film at North Park Theatre
- Ohio man killed in boating accident on Chautauqua Lake
- 13-year-old entrepreneur to expand popular lemonade stand
- Living the island life on Lake Erie: Big Kahuna Tiki Tours launches for maiden voyage
- How SCOTUS decision that dealt setback to Clean Water Act could impact WNY, Great Lakes
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.